Friday, July 10, 2015

A peek into our "new" home part two

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
My side of our studyroom/ home office
Ikea drawers with oak kitchencounter, collection of posters by Escher and Ferm living, collectables and pretty paper, vintage chair repainted
Het is altijd leuk om bij andere mensen naar binnen te kijken. Ik doe het zelf ook graag, om te zien of het interieur inspirerend is of juist heel erg toe aan verandering. Bij ons gebeurd het ook veel, als ik de blinds niet naar beneden heb tenminste. Ik ben wel op m'n privacy gesteld maar op een mooie zomerse dag als ik vrij ben gaan deze half open waardoor men er onder of over heen kan kijken.

Onze studeerkamer en kantoor is op de bovenste verdieping en kan niemand zien. Dat is helemaal niet erg want ik kan er rustig aan m'n blog werken en m'n vriend kan er in alle rust studeren als dat nodig is. Maar eigenlijk is het best jammer dat niemand deze ziet. Ik heb me er goed op uitgeleefd en het is een prettige plek om te werken.

Daarom vandaag de binnenkijker in onze studeerkamer... Mijn kant want die van m'n vriend moet nog even worden opgeruimd ;-)
Paperbag (Merci), pastel boxes (PT), Clipboards (Ikea), Vintage letterboard (Marktplaats), Scissors (Hay), Postcards from South Africa, Framed leaves Wallpaper (Cole and Son)
English summary:
Isn't it great to look into peoples home? To be honest, I love doing that. When the blinds are open and you walk along the pavement in a new neighborhood or a new town. Sometimes I get inspired by other homes but I can also get the feeling that the people who live there really don't care about happens in their house. We have our blinds closed most of the time, for some privacy or the bright sun shining in. But when I am at home and want to see what happens outside I put down the blinds and people can look inside over or under our blinds and feed their curiosity.

Our studyroom or home office is on the top floor so nobody can peek in. I don't mind because it is a nice place to write a blog and my boyfriend can study here. But it is a pity that nobody can see how pretty it actually is. I did my best to make it and inspiring place for me to work.

That's why I'll let you peek into our study... My side of the room because the other side needs some tidying up ;-)
Wallpaper (hornbach), Vintage lamp (marktplaats), white lamp (Ikea), Large clipboard (found on internet), wooden NY sculpture (Muji)

No comments:

Post a Comment