Last monday I went to show-up 2014. This event is for interior and accessories brands and webshop owners from The Netherlands and a few from France and Belgium. It is on a very small scale. Simple but sophisticated stand design and a nice fresh atmosphere. I'd like to share a few inspiring pictures of some design, patterns and brands.
I was curious about what new design I would find there and if there are new trends. In my opinion there was not that much new design but there where a few trend which are continuing ths year:
- small graphical patterns in black and white
- small graphical patterns in pastel and neon (still neon for the consumers market)
- illustrations that look pendrawn, thin lines in black and white
- paper, cardboard, cork and wood. Natural materials that keep their natural looks. Plain, simple and matted.
- wrapping paper in the most vibrant and pretty patterns
- stamps, small and great for a tiny accent on your letters, giftwraps etc.
- gift tags with pretty patterns
Even though there were not that much new trends it was inspiring to be there.
|La cerise sur le gateau|